- .100 [2.54] x .100 [2.54] Grid spacing.
- 3 Row Design
- 48, 96, 120 and 150 Contact Positions
- Compliant or Solder tails
- Selective contact plating in mating and tail
- Variable length contact staging.
- 3 amp Rating per contact @ 20 degrees Celsius.
- Removable insulator for easy reparability.
- Double compliant contact design offers easy
replacement of damaged contacts from front or rear of
- Selective contact loading and Staging.
- Insulators only available for use as shrouds.
- Compatible with other DIN "41612" connector systems.
- Agency Approval
- Contact Staging for First Mate/Last
Break contact sequencing
- Polarization Keying
- Compliant (shown) or Solder Tails
- Removable Insulator
- Compliant section in insulator allows
for contact staging.